Dear Dr. Piazza:
Thank you for your generous contribution to support FFA and agricultural
Your donation has enabled nearly one-half million members ages
12-21 realize their potential for premier leadership, personal
growth and career success in their schools and communities. Because
of your support, FFA:
· Provides over $1.9 million in scholarships each year
to more than 1,400 deserving young people.
· Has the opportunity to bring together all of its members
and their families, teachers and advisors through digital technology
in ways that were not possible before now.
· Is able to keep international trip, leadership conference
and convention costs reasonable for participants.
· Updates programs that teach everything from agribusiness
to wildlife preservation with the latest scientific content.
· Has created the life knowledge curriculum which connect
life-long learning to real world experience.
The list is endless! The opportunities available to young people
- the future leaders of our country - through agricultural education
simply would not be possible without you.
Again, thank you for your support. We look forward to keeping
you informed of the very special work we’re doing for this
all-important cause. In the meantime, please visit our website
at www.ffa.org and let us know what you think!
The National FFA Foundation, Inc. operates as a tax-exempt Not-For-Profit
501(c)(3) Corporation. This letter may be used as your receipt
for federal income tax purposes. Since no goods and services are
rendered in return for this contribution, your donation is fully
Division Director, Development and Partnerships